Teen Numbers-Kindergarten and First Grade
Teen Numbers can be such a fun activity! It's a sign of becoming a big girl or boy. "I can now count up to 20!" "Woaahh"
As a teacher, we are always looking for a fun, hands-on way to help your little learners master teen numbers? This Valentine’s Day Teen Number Match is the perfect activity for homeschoolers, first graders, and kids learning numbers 11-20! Plus, I’m sharing a FREEBIE to make your math lessons even sweeter. π¬
What Is the Valentine’s Day Teen Number Match?
This adorable math activity uses broken heart pieces to help students match numbers and reinforce their understanding of teen numbers in an engaging way. π
So how did it work?
For this lesson, you give students 1 full set of teen number hearts. If they are working in small groups, you can split it up between the students and then have them rotate once they complete their 3-4 hearts. They mend their broken hearts by finding the matching hearts.Before I gave this to my students, I did laminate them for durability! My babies can be a little rough! π
This simple but effective activity helps kids visualize and recognize teen numbers in a way that sticks.Let me know in the comments how your little learners enjoy this game! Happy teaching! ❤️π



